INVITATION TO BID
CONSTRUCTION OF NATIONAL GOVERNMENT DATA CENTER 3
Bid Reference No. BAC4IGOV-2017-03-003
Approved Budget for the Contract: PhP150,624,772.07
- The DEPARTMENT OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATIONS TECHNOLOGY (DICT), through the 2016 General Appropriations Act, intends to apply the sum of ONE HUNDRED FIFTY MILLION SIX HUNDRED TWENTY FOUR THOUSAND SEVEN HUNDRED SEVENTY TWO AND 07/100 PESOS (PhP150,624,772.07) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) for the CONSTRUCTION OF NATIONAL GOVERNMENT DATA CENTER 3.
|Description||Qty||Total ABC (PhP)
|Cost/Price of Bid Documents
(cash Payment only) (PhP)
|CONSTRUCTION OF NATIONAL GOVERNMENT DATA CENTER 3||1 Lot||150,624,772.07||50,000.00|
- Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening. Late Bids shall not be accepted.
- The DICT now invites bids for CONSTRUCTION OF NATIONAL GOVERNMENT DATA CENTER 3. Completion of the Works is required within ten (10) months from the receipt of the Notice to Proceed. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
- A prospective Bidder should have completed within the last five (5) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids at least one (1) single contract of similar nature amounting to at least fifty percent (50%) of the ABC.
For this project, “similar in nature” shall mean “Data Center Turnkey Engagement”.
- Bidders should have a valid and current Philippine Contractors Accreditation Board (PCAB) License, minimum of at least Category “B”.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act 9184 (RA 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act.”
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, cooperatives, and partnerships or organizations with at least seventy five percent (75%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from the BAC Secretariat c/o Rosa Pilipinas M. Mendoza at the DICT Building, C.P. Garcia Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM only, Mondays to Fridays starting 27 March 2017 at telephone number 920-0101 local 1831.
- The DICT will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on 4 April 2017, 3:30 PM at Executive Lounge, DICT Building, Carlos P. Garcia Avenue, UP Diliman, Quezon City which shall be open to prospective bidders.
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the address below on or before 21 April 2017, 12 Noon. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bid opening shall be on 21 April 2017, 1:30 PM at Executive Lounge, DICT Building, Carlos P. Garcia Avenue, UP Diliman, Quezon City. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity, provided that bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
- DICT reserves the right to waive any formality in the responses to the eligibility requirements and to this invitation. DICT further reserves the right to accept or reject any Bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all Bids at any time prior to contract award, and makes no assurance that contract shall be entered into as a result of this invitation, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected Bidder/s.
For a full copy of the document click the link below:
For further information, please refer to:
Rosa Pilipinas M. Mendoza
Department of Information and Communications Technology
Carlos P. Garcia Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City
Telephone No.: 920-0101 local 1831
Email Address: [email protected]
ALLAN S. CABANLONG