INVITATION TO BID
FOR THE PROCUREMENT OF SITE IP TRANSPORT SERVICES – CITIES (IPTS-C) Rebidding
Free Wi-Fi Internet Access in Public Places Project
1. The Information and Communications Technology Office (ICT Office) through the General Appropriations Act of 2015 intends to apply the sum of THIRTY MILLION FOUR HUNDRED FIFTY SIX THOUSAND PESOS (PHP30,456,000.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for Supply, Delivery and Installation of dedicated Site IP Transport Services – Cities. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
2. The ICT Office now invites bids for the Procurement of Site IP Transport Services-Cities. This bid is composed of NINETEEN (19) LOTS for IP or IPVPN connectivity services. The 19 lots are composed of 581 sites that terminate at an ‘IP Core’ or at a ‘Point of Presence’ (PoP) facility, which are to be provisioned by the System Management and Access (SMA) Services. All site access services shall be provided no later than SIXTY (60) days from the NTP. The amounts for the ABC per lot are provided in “Annex A2”.
Performance of the service shall be for twelve (12) months from the contract effectivity date provided in the Notice to Proceed. Bidders should have completed, within the period of 2010 up to the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the Revised Implementing Rules and Regulation (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino Citizens/Sole Proprietorships, Partnerships or Organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country with laws or regulations that grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino Citizens, pursuant to RA 5183 and subject to Commonwealth Act 138.
4. Interested bidders may obtain further information from the ICT Office Bids and Awards Committee (ICT Office-BAC) Overall Secretariat, Lower Ground Floor, ICT Office Building, C.P. Garcia Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City.
A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested Bidders starting 18 September 2015 to 12 October 2015 from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Mondays to Fridays, except holidays upon payment of a non-refundable fee for the bidding documents in the amount specified in “Annex A2” at the ICT Office’s Cashiering Section.
It may also download free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of ICT Office, provided that Bidders shall pay the non-refundable fee for the Bidding Document stated in Annex “A2” not later than the submission of bids to be able to participate in the bidding process.
5. The ICT Office Bids and Awards Committee has scheduled the following activities for the said Project:
|Pre-bid Conference||Deadline for Submission and Receipt of Bids||Bid Opening|
|Monday, 28 September 2015, 1:00 p.m.||Monday, 12 October 2015, 12:00 noon||Monday, 12 October 2015, 1:00 p.m.|
|Venue: AVR, ICT Office Building, Carlos P. Garcia Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City||Venue: ICT Office Building, Carlos P. Garcia Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City||Venue: Seminar Room, ICT Office Building, Carlos P. Garcia Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City|
The ICT Office Bids and Awards Committee will hold a Pre-bid Conference on Monday, 28 September 2015, 1:00 p.m., which shall be open to all interested bidders.
6. Bids must be delivered to the address stated above on or before 12:00 noon of 12 October 2015 (Monday). All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
The Bid Opening shall be on 12 October 2015 (Monday), 1:00 p.m. at the Seminar Room, ICT Office Building, Carlos P. Garcia Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City. Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders’ Representatives who choose to attend the Bid Opening. Late Bids shall not be accepted.
7. ICT Office reserves the right to accept or reject any Bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all Bids at any time prior to contract award, and makes no assurance that contract shall be entered into as a result of this invitation, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected Bidder or Bidders.
8. For further information, please refer to:
Engr. Beverly S. Camacho
ICT Office Bids and Awards Committee (BAC) Overall Secretariat
Information and Communications Technology Office
Carlos P. Garcia Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City
Tel. No. +63-2-9286071
Fax No. +63-2-9286071
Email Address: [email protected]
You may also download the ff. documents for more information:
Final Bidding Documents – Procurement of Site IP Transport Services- Cities (Rebidding)_15-Sep-15
IPTS-C Rebid Annex A1
IPTS-C Rebid Annex A2
IPTS-C Rebid Annex A3