INVITATION TO BID
Lease of Next Generation Firewall Appliance
- The Information and Communications Technology Office (ICT Office) through the General Appropriations Act of 2015 intends to apply the sum of ONE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED NINETY SEVEN THOUSAND SEVEN HUNDRED FORTY THREE PESOS ONLY (PHP 1,597,743.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for One Year Lease Of Brand New Next Generation Firewall Appliance. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The ICT Office now invites bids for the One Year Lease of Brand New Next Generation Firewall Appliance describe as follows:
|Item No.||Project Description||Approved Project for the Contract||Non-refundable Fees|
|1||Lease of First Generation Firewall Appliance||1,597,743.00||5,000.00|
- Bids received in excess of the ABC shall automatically be rejected at the Bid Opening. Late Bids shall not be accepted.
- The ICT Office now invites bids from authorized Philippine Suppliers/ Distributors/Dealers for the One Year Lease Of Brand New Next Generation Firewall Appliance.
- Bidders should have completed, within the past five (5) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the Revised Implementing Rules and Regulation (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”. Bidding is restricted to Filipino Citizens/Sole Proprietorships, Partnerships or Organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country with laws or regulations that grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino Citizens, pursuant to RA 5183 and subject to Commonwealth Act 138.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from the ICT Office Bids and Awards Committee (ICT Office-BAC) Overall Secretariat, Lower Ground Floor, ICT Office Building, C.P. Garcia Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested Bidders starting 10 August 2015 to 02 September 2015 from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Mondays to Fridays,except holidays upon payment of a non- refundable fee for the bidding documents in the amount specified in item no.2 at the ICT Office’s Cashiering Section. It may also download free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of ICT Office, provided that Bidders shall pay the non-refundable fee for the Bidding Documents stated above not later than the submission of bids.
- The ICT Office Bids and Awards Committee has scheduled the following activities for the said Project:
|Pre-bid Conference||Deadline for Submission and Receipt of Bids||Bid Opening|
|Tuesday, 18 August 2015, 9:00 a.m.||Wednesday, 02 September 2015, 12:00 noon||Wednesday, 02 September 2015, 1:00 p.m.|
|Venue: AVR, ICT Office Building, Carlos P. Garcia Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City||Venue: Ground Floor, ICT Office Building, Carlos P. Garcia Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City||Venue: AVR, ICT Office Building, Carlos P. Garcia Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City|
- The ICT Office Bids and Awards Committee will hold a Pre-bid Conference on the above stated date, which shall be open to all interested bidders who purchased the bidding documents.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 12:00 noon of 02 September 2015. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.The Bid Opening shall be on 02 September 2015, 1:00 p.m. at the Seminar Room, ICT Office Building, Carlos P. Garcia Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City. Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders’ Representatives who choose to attend the Bid Opening. Late Bids shall not be accepted.
- ICT Office reserves the right to accept or reject any Bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all Bids at any time prior to contract award, and makes no assurance that contract shall be entered into as a result of this invitation, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected Bidder or Bidders.
For further information, please download the procurement documents here.
ENGR. BEVERLY S. CAMACHO
ICT Office Bids and Awards Committee (BAC) Overall Secretariat
Information and Communications Technology Office
Carlos P. Garcia Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City
Tel. No. +63-2-9200101 local 1831
Fax No. +63-2-9200101 local 1833
Email Address: [email protected]