RE-ROOFING AND WATERPROOFING OF DICT OFFICE BUILDING, C.P. GARCIA AVENUE, DILIMAN, QUEZON CITY
Bid Reference No. DICTBAC-2017-01-002
Approved Budget for the Contract: PhP3,727,290.48
- The DEPARTMENT OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATIONS TECHNOLOGY (DICT), through the 2016 General Appropriations Act, intends to apply the sum of THREE MILLION SEVEN HUNDRED TWENTY SEVEN THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED NINETY PESOS AND 48/100 (PhP3,727,290.48) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) for the RE-ROOFING AND WATERPROOFING OF DICT OFFICE BUILDING, C.P. GARCIA AVENUE, DILIMAN, QUEZON CITY.
|Description||Qty||Total ABC (PhP)
|Cost/Price of Bid Documents
(cash Payment only) (PhP)
|RE-ROOFING AND WATERPROOFING OF DICT OFFICE BUILDING, C.P. GARCIA AVENUE, DILIMAN, QUEZON CITY||1 Lot||3,727,290.48||5,000.00|
- Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening. Late Bids shall not be accepted.
- The DICT now invites bids for RE-ROOFING AND WATERPROOFING OF DICT OFFICE BUILDING, C.P. GARCIA AVENUE, DILIMAN, QUEZON CITY. Completion of the Works is required within sixty (60) calendar days. Bidders should have completed a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
- Bidders should have a valid and current Philippine Contractors Accreditation Board (PCAB) License, Category “C and D” (Small B-Range of Contract Cost) with at least five (5) years in experience in providing General Engineering Services / Construction Repair, Renovation, etc. with a minimum of ten (10) completed projects.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act 9184 (RA 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act.”
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, cooperatives, and partnerships or organizations with at least seventy five percent (75%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from DICT and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from the DICT Building, C.P. Garcia Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City, from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM only, Mondays to Fridays starting 30 January 2017 at telephone number 928-6071.
- The DICT will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on 6 February 2017 at Executive Lounge, DICT Building, Carlos P. Garcia Avenue, UP Diliman, Quezon City which shall be open to prospective bidders.
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the address below on or before 20 February 2017, 12 Noon. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bid opening shall be on 20 February 2017, 2PM at Executive Lounge, DICT Building, Carlos P. Garcia Avenue, UP Diliman, Quezon City. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity, provided that bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
- DICT reserves the right to waive any formality in the responses to the eligibility requirements and to this invitation. DICT further reserves the right to accept or reject any Bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all Bids at any time prior to contract award, and makes no assurance that contract shall be entered into as a result of this invitation, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected Bidder/s.
For a copy of this document, please click on the link below:
For further information, please refer to:
Ms. Rosa Pilipinas M. Mendoza
Department of Information and Communications Technology
Carlos P. Garcia Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City
Telephone No.: 920-0101 local 1831
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
JOHN HENRY D. NAGA