INVITATION TO BID
SUPPLY, DELIVERY, INSTALLATION AND CONFIGURATION OF IP TELEPHONY EQUIPMENT
Bid Reference No. ICTOBAC-2016-07-007 (REBID)
Approved Budget for the Contract: PhP1,831,000.00
- The Department of Information and Communications Technology (DICT), through the General Appropriations Act of 2016, intends to apply the sum of Pesos: One Million Eight Hundred Thirty One Thousand (PhP1,831,000.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) for the Supply, Delivery, Installation and Configuration of IP Telephony Equipment:
|Description||Qty||Total ABC P
Bid Securing Declaration
Casher’s / Manager’s Check equivalent to at least 2% of the ABC (P)
|Cost/Price of Bid Documents
(cash Payment only) (P)
|Supply, Delivery, Installation and Configuration of IP Telephony Equipment||1 Lot||1,831,000.00||36,620.00||2,000.00|
- Bids exceeding the stated amount of ABC shall automatically be rejected at the bid opening. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- The DICT now invites bids from authorized Philippine suppliers, distributors, and dealers for the Supply, Delivery, Installation and Configuration of IP Telephony Equipment.
- Delivery Place and Delivery Period, Installation and Configuration Period:
|Delivery Place||Delivery, Installation and Configuration Period|
|DICT Building, Carlos P. Garcia Avenue, UP Diliman, QC||Within Forty Five (45) calendar days from receipt of Notice to Proceed|
- A prospective Bidder should have completed within the last five (5) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids at least one (1) single contract of similar nature amounting to at least fifty percent (50%) of the ABC.
For this project, “similar in nature” shall mean “IT Equipment or Communications Equipment”.
- Open competitive bidding procedures will be conducted using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (R.A.) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”. All particulars relative to this bidding including Eligibility Checking, Bid Security, Evaluation, and Post-Qualification. Procedures and Award of Contract shall be governed by R.A.9184 and its Revised IRR.
- The Invitation to Bid and Bidding Documents may be downloaded from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the DICT website (www.dict.gov.ph.)
- The complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested bidders upon payment of a nonrefundable fee as indicated above. The Bidding Documents shall be received personally by the prospective Bidder or his duly authorized representative upon presentation of proper document.
- Bidders who bought the bidding documents during the first failed public bidding, shall no longer be required to buy the bidding documents should they decide to participate in the second public bidding for the project.
For purposes of having a legal personality to raise or submit written queries or clarifications in the Pre-Bid Conference relative to this bid project, Bidder must first pay the nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents on or before the date of the Pre-Bid Conference.
For the Pre-Bid Conference, bidders are encouraged to send their authorized technical representatives or personnel who are familiar with the bid requirements and will prepare the documents for the bidder.
- The Schedule of Bidding Activities shall be as follows:
|Sale and Issuance of Bid Documents||From 25 July, 9AM
to 16 August 2016, 12 Noon
|Bids and Awards Committee Secretariat Office, Lower Ground Floor, DICT Building, Carlos P. Garcia Avenue, UP Diliman, Quezon City|
|Pre-Bid Conference||2 August 2016
|Room 305, DICT Building, Carlos P. Garcia Avenue, UP Diliman, Quezon City|
|Submission of Bids||16 August 2016
|Lobby, DICT Building, Carlos P. Garcia Avenue, UP Diliman, Quezon City|
|Opening of Bids||16 August 2016
|Room 305, DICT, Carlos P. Garcia Avenue, UP Diliman, Quezon City|
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from the BAC Secretariat c/o Ms. Rosa Pilipinas M. Mendoza at the DICT Building, C.P. Garcia Avenue, UP Diliman, Quezon City, from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM only, Mondays to Fridays starting 25 July 2016 at telephone number 928-6071. However, any queries relative to the contents of the bid documents and the project requirements can only be made by suppliers who purchased the bid documents not later than ten (10) calendar days prior to the Submission and Opening of Bids.
- The DICT reserves the right to waive any formality in the responses to the eligibility requirements and to this invitation. The DICT further reserves the right to accept or reject any Bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all Bids at any time prior to contract award, and makes no assurance that contract shall be entered into as a result of this invitation, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected Bidder/s.
For a complete copy of the document, please click on the link below:
For further information, please refer to:
Rosa Pilipinas M. Mendoza
Head, BAC Secretariat
Department of Information and Communications Technology
Carlos P. Garcia Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City
TeleFax No.: 9286071
Email Address: email@example.com
NESTOR S. BONGATO
Chairperson, Bids and Awards Committee