REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR
2ND PUBLIC BIDDING FOR THE CONSULTING SERVICES FOR THE FEASIBILITY STUDY (F/S) FOR THE CONDUCT OF THE NATIONAL BROADBAND PLAN (NBP) – ACCELERATED FIBER BUILD (ACCESS) PROJECT
- The National Economic and Development Authority (NEDA) intends to apply the sum of SIXTY MILLION PESOS (PhP60,000,000), which is inclusive of all applicable government taxes and charges, professional fees, and other incidental and administrative costs i.e., transportation/travel expenses, printing, reproduction and packaging of hard and soft copies of reports, expenses for meetings, , as the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the Contract for the subject consulting services. Proposals received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at the opening of the Financial Proposals.
- The NEDA now calls for the submission of EOI and eligibility requirements for the 2ndPublic Bidding for the Consulting Services for the Feasibility Study (F/S) for the Conduct of the National Broadband Plan (NBP) – Accelerated Fiber Build (Access) Project. The contract shall be completed within a period of twelve (12) months, commencing from the date of receipt of the Notice to Proceed (NTP).
Eligibility submissions of interested Consultants must be duly received by the NEDA Bids and Awards Committee for Consulting Services (NBAC-CS) on or before 13 November 2018, 12:00 NN, at the following address:
Jonathan L. Uy
Assistant Secretary and NBAC-CS Chairperson
c/o Procurement Management Division, Administrative Staff
2/F NEDA-sa-Pasig Building, #12 Saint Josemaria Escriva Drive Ortigas Center, Pasig City 1605
- Interested Consultants may obtain further information from NEDA and acquire a complete set of Proposal Documents at the address given above from Mondays to Fridays, 8:00
A.M. to 5:00 P.M., starting 05 November 2018 upon payment of the applicable fee for the Proposal Documents in the amount of PhP50,000.00. The Proposal Documents may also be downloaded free of charge from the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and NEDA websites, provided that Consultants shall pay the applicable fee for the Proposal Documents not later than the submission of their proposals.
- A Pre-Proposal/Pre-Bid Conference will be held on 27 November 2018, 1:20 P.M. at the
OADG-IP Conference Room, 4/F NEDA-sa-Pasig Building, #12 Saint Josemaria
Escriva Drive, Ortigas Center, Pasig City 1605. Representative/s should bring a letter addressed to the NBAC-CS Chairperson certifying that the representative/s has/have authority to speak for and in behalf of the Consultant.
- The NBAC-CS shall draw up the short list of Consultants from those who have submitted EOI, including the Eligibility Documents, and have been determined as eligible in accordance with the relevant provisions of Republic Act (RA) 9184, or the Government Procurement Reform Act (GPRA), and its Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR). The short list shall consist of three (3) to seven (7) prospective Consultants who will be entitled to submit proposals. The criteria and rating system for shortlisting are as follows:
|I. Experience and Capability of the Firm||60 points|
|a. Years in the Consulting Services
b. Related Experience/Previous Engagements
i. Similar Experience
ii. Relevant Experience
|II. Qualification of Organic Personnel or Personnel Who May Be Assigned to the Study*||30 points|
c. Related Experience
|III. Financial/Job Capacity**||10 points|
|Grand Total||100 points|
*Personnel nominated for the purpose of eligibility and shortlisting should submit a signed written commitment stating that he/she shall work for the Study once awarded the contract. The Team Leader may only be nominated by one (1) firm.
|Current Assets – Current Liabilities – 2 months of all ongoing contracts|
|**Financial Capacity =||2 months of Reimbursable Expenses|
- The selection process will be conducted through open competitive procurement/bidding procedures using non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the Revised IRR of RA 9184. This procurement activity is open to all interested Consultants subject to the conditions for eligibility provided in said Revised
- Proposals shall be evaluated using the Quality-Cost Based Evaluation/Selection (QCBES) procedure at a weight ratio of 80% for the Technical Proposal and 20% for the Financial Proposal. The criteria and rating system for the evaluation of proposals shall be provided in the Instructions to Proponents/Bidders.
- NEDA reserves the right to reject any and all proposals, including that of a single eligible proponent, waive any minor deviation in the submitted documents which will not materially
affect the substance of the proposal, annul the procurement/bidding process, or not award the contract without thereby incurring any liability to the affected participating Consultant/s.
- For further information, please contact the NBAC-CS Secretariat: 2/F Procurement Management Division, Administrative Staff
#12 Saint Josemaria Escriva Drive, Ortigas Center, Pasig City 1605 (02) 631-3732 / (02) 631-0960 to 65 local 204
Fax Nos. (02) 634-7916
Issued on 31 October 2018.
JONATHAN L. UY
and Chairperson, NBAC-CS
For a full copy of the document, Click the link below: