Announcement: Preparation for Placement of Potential DICT Personnel
All ICTO Personel (Permanent employees, CTI’s, JO’s, Transferees, Consultants of the ICTO) and equally interested persons who would like to be considered for possible placement at the DICT, are requested to submit the following documents:
- Personal Data Sheet (PDS)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV not a resume)
- Certificates of Recent Trainings/Attended (as a Participant, not as a resource person/speaker)
- Birth Certificate (for those who have not submitted Yet)
Kindly submit the documents to the HRM Office on or before January 16, 2017.
You may also check the COMPLETENESS OF YOUR ICTO RECORDS with HRDD before the deadline. Should we receive any of the aforestated documents by January 16, 2017, ALL ICTO records on file with HRDD, shall be deemed as the Current and Updated information.
An Orientation on “How to: Update CVs/PDSs and Prepare for Interviews” will be conducted on January 9, 2017.
MARK YOUR CALENDARS!
- January 9, 2017 (Orientation on How to Update CVs/PDS and Prepare for Interviews)
- January 16, 2017 (Deadline for Submission of Documents)
For questions and concerns, please call Josie Eslabon or email HRDD at firstname.lastname@example.org