|Title||Plantilla Item No.||Place of Assignment|
|Chief Accountant||OSEC-DICTB-CACT-33-2017||Finance Service – Accounting Division|
|Chief Administrative Office (Budget Officer V)||OSEC-DICTB-CADOF-17-2017||Finance Service – Budget Division|
|Chief Postal Service Officer||OSEC-DICTB-CPSO-237-2017||Postal Regulation Division|
|Planning Officer V||OSEC-DICTB-PLO5-234-2017||Office of the Secretary –International Cooperation Division|
|Internal Auditor V||OSEC-DICTB-IAUD5-240-2017||Internal Audit Service – Management Audit Division|
|Attorney V||OSEC-DICTB-ATY5-235-2017||Office of the Secretary – Liaison Division|
|Attorney V||OSEC-DICTB-ATY5-233-2017||Legal Service – Litigation Enforcement Division|
|Planning Officer V||OSEC-DICTB-PLO5-228-2017||ICT Industry Development Bureau – ICT Industry Benchmarking and Promotion Division|
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing.Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below.
- Application letter addressed to ATTY. MANUEL ANTHONY S. TAN, OIC Undersecretary for General Administration;
- Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
- Photocopy of diploma;
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records;
- Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/board exam rating, if applicable
- Certificates of relevant training, seminars and awards/ regcognition, if any;
- Performance rating in the last period(if applicable);
- Certificate of previous employment, if applicable;
- Certification of no pending administrative charge; and
- NBI Clearance (for cases of original appointment and reemployment).
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
Yesly Corazon Jaen
Chief Administrative Officer
Human Resource Management Division
Lowerground Floor, DICT bldg. C.P. Garcia Avenue, U.P. Diliman, Quezon City.
The following second level positions remain vacant. Interested applicants may submit their applications to email@example.com. Deadline of submissions will be on 28 August 2020 at 12:00NN.