INVITATION TO BID
CONSTRUCTION OF NATIONAL GOVERNMENT DATA CENTER 3
Bid Reference No. BAC4IGOV-2017-08-013 (REBID)
Approved Budget for the Contract: PhP150,624,772.07
- The Department of Information and Communications Technology (DICT), through the 2016 General Appropriations Act, intends to apply the sum of Pesos: One Hundred Fifty Million Six Hundred Twenty Four Thousand Seven Hundred Seventy Two and 07/100 (PhP150,624,772.07) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) for the Construction of National Government Data Center 3. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The DICT now invites bids for Construction of National Government Data Center 3. Completion of the Works is required within ten (10) months from the receipt of the Notice to Proceed. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
- A prospective Bidder should have completed within the last five (5) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids at least one (1) single contract of similar nature amounting to at least fifty percent (50%) of the ABC.
For this project, “similar in nature” shall mean “Data Center Turnkey Engagement”
- Bidders should have a valid and current Philippine Contractors Accreditation Board (PCAB) License. Any of the following classifications and categories are acceptable: General Building-Categories: AA, A and B; Specialty-Categories: AAA, AA, A, B, C and D.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act 9184 (RA 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act.”
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, cooperatives, and partnerships or organizations with at least seventy five percent (75%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested bidders on 18 August 2017 from the address below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents in the amount of Pesos: Fifty Thousand (PhP50,000.00).
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity, provided that bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
- The DICT will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on 29 August 2017, 10 AM at Executive Lounge, DICT Building, Carlos P. Garcia Avenue, UP Diliman, Quezon City, which shall be open to prospective bidders.
- The conduct of Site Inspection of the National Government Data Center 3 is open to all prospective bidders and will be required to submit to the DICT a signed and notarized Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement. The schedule of the Site Inspection will be on 31 August 2017, 10AM. Meeting place will be at Petron, Subic Freeport Zone.
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the address below on or before 11 September 2017, 12 Noon. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bid opening shall be on 11 September 2017, 3:30 PM at Executive Lounge, DICT Building, Carlos P. Garcia Avenue, UP Diliman, Quezon City. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- The DICT reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
For a full copy of the document click the link below:
For further information, please refer to:
Rosa Pilipinas M. Mendoza
Department of Information and Communications Technology
Carlos P. Garcia Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City
Telephone No.: 920-0101 local 1831
Email Address: email@example.com
ALLAN S. CABANLONG