TV White Space (TVWS) Technologies Adoption
This Project aims to accelerate the government’s efforts in further reducing the geographical digital divide and enhancing internet accessibility for all Filipinos under the overarching “Internet for All” Program mapped out in the Philippine Digital Strategy 2011-2016.
To ensure sustainability and attain inclusive growth, the project will allow active participation of the private sector/industry players (e.g. telcos, broadcasters, CATV operators) in the deployment/adoption of cost-efficient TVWS models in their respective franchise areas.
- Conduct of TVWS workshops
- Identify Trial Project Area trough the conduct of survey
- Trial Project Coordination meeting with local stakeholders
- MOU Preparation with Trial Partners
- Deployment of TVWS Equipment in 100 Sites including Talibon, Tubigon and Ubay Bohol for the Technology Trial