Listed below are the requirements for application to the
- Web Hosting Service ONLY
- DNS Hosting Service ONLY
- DNS Hosting and Web Hosting Service
- .gov.ph DNS Registration, DNS Hosting, and Web Hosting Service
- Updating of GWHS account information
- Email Hosting is not included in the Government Web Hosting Service. For the Government Wide eMail System (GovMail), please visit their How to Avail GovMail Page.
- .gov.ph DNS Registration Service is different from the DNS Hosting service and that the Web Hosting Service does not automatically include DNS Hosting. If you also need DNS Hosting, kindly send your concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
- Requirements for websites:
If using the prescribed CMS, the website must be:
✓ PHP version 5.4+
✓ Apache version 2.4.x
✓ MySQL version 5.5+
✓ WordPress CMS latest version
✓ Government Web Template (GWT) theme version 25.3.3
✓ Installed plugins should be listed on the GWHS Approved Plugins (https://i.gov.ph/gwt/wordpress-plugins/)
Note: For the meantime, we strongly discourage the of use of Joomla and Drupal CMS due to the recent security issues encountered.