The Department of Information and Communications Technology (DICT) in partnership with the Department of Interior and Local Government (DILG) invites you to the i-CiTY Summit 2017 “Safer and Better Connected Philippines” on the 13th and 14th of March 2017 at the Isla Ballroom of EDSA Shangri-La Manila in Mandaluyong City, Philippines.
The i-CiTY (intelligent city) Summit will lay down the foundation for a safe and connected communities in the country. We look forward that this event will provide great opportunities for the development of the nation’s infostructure to achieve the government’s goal in becoming a global contender in the Digital Economy. The i-CiTY is a unique operational framework supporting collaboration across government agencies and private organizations.
Highlights of the 2-day summit are as follows:
Day 1: March 13 (Monday)
- Messages from DILG Secretary Ismael M. Sueno, DILG Undersecretary Austere A. Panadero and PNP Chief Ronald M. dela Rosa;
- Various presentations and discussions on the following topics:
(1) Safer City for Tomorrow;
(2) Sealing a Win-Win in Building a Safer and Sustainable i-CiTY;
(3) Intelligent Traffic Management;
and many other interesting subjects
- Plus, exciting exhibits and networking sessions
Day 2: March 14 (Tuesday)
- Messages from DICT officials Secretary Rodolfo A. Salalima, DICT Undersecretary Eliseo M. Rio, Jr. and Undersecretary Jorge V. Sarmiento;
- Various presentations/discussions on topics, namely:
(1) Transforming Cities with i-CiTY;
(2) Building an Information Highway for Digital City;
(3) Quality of City Living for Citizens;
and whole lot more…and
- Exhibit, networking and raffle prizes
Join and learn from the best in the country and the world. Together, we will accelerate the development of intelligent cities and subsequently uplift every Filipino’s lifestyle through the advancement of digital services such as e-Governance, e-Education, e-Health and more!