INVITATION TO BID
Bid Reference No. PB 2019-10-006
Approved Budget for the Contract: Six Million One Hundred Sixty-Two Thousand One Hundred Twenty Pesos (PhP 6,162,120.00)
- The DEPARTMENT OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATIONS TECHNOLOGY (DICT), through the Free Public Internet Access Fund, intends to apply the sum of Six Million One Hundred Sixty-Two Thousand One Hundred Twenty Pesos (PhP 6,162,120.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) for the Implementation of Managed Internet Service for the Free Wi-Fi for All – Free Public Internet Access Program of DICT LC3 within Occidental Mindoro Province.
TABLE 2: CLUSTERED OFFERED LOT
|Lot||Description||Qty||Total ABC (PhP) (VAT Inclusive)||
Cost/Price of Bid Documents|
(cash Payment only) (PhP)
- Bids exceeding the stated amount of ABC shall automatically be rejected at the bid opening. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- The DICT now invites bids for from authorized Philippine suppliers, distributors, and dealers for the Implementation of Managed Internet Service for the Free Wi-Fi for All – Free Public Internet Access Program of DICT LC3 within Occidental Mindoro Province.
- Delivery Place, Delivery Period:
|Delivery Place||Delivery Period|
|Public Places which covers 36 sites within all 3 localities of Occidental Mindoro Province||Within sixty (60) calendar days from receipt of Notice to Proceed|
- A prospective Bidder should have completed within the year of 2018-present from the date of submission and receipt of bids at least one (1) single contract of similar nature amounting to at least fifty percent (50%) of the ABC.
For this project, “similar in nature” shall mean “ICT”.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183.
- The Invitation to Bid and Bidding Documents may be downloaded from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and DICT website (dict.gov.ph)
- The complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested bidders upon payment of a nonrefundable fee as indicated above. The Bidding Documents shall be received personally by the prospective Bidder or his duly authorized representative upon presentation of proper document.
- The Schedule of Bidding Activities shall be as follows:
|Sale and Issuance of Bid Documents||From 26 October 2019, 9AM to 04 November 2019, 12 Noon||Bids and Awards Committee Office, Department of Information and Communications Technology Luzon Cluster 3 (DICT LC3) Telecom Road, Kumintang Ibaba, Batangas City|
|Pre-Bid Conference||04 November 2019 10AM||DICT LC3, Conference Room Telecom Road, Kumintang Ibaba, Batangas City|
|Deadline of Submission of Bids||18 November 2019, 12NN||DICT LC3, Conference Room Telecom Road, Kumintang Ibaba, Batangas City|
|Opening of Bids||18 November 2019, 1PM||DICT LC3, Conference Room Telecom Road, Kumintang Ibaba, Batangas City|
- For the Pre-Bid Conference, bidders are encouraged to send their authorized technical representatives or personnel who are familiar with the bid requirements and will prepare the documents for the bidder.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from the BAC Secretariat c/o Ms. Carmela P. Valencia at the Department of Information and Communications Technology Luzon Cluster 3 (DICT LC3) Telecom Road, Kumintang Ibaba, Batangas City, from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM only, Mondays to Fridays starting 26 October 2019 at telephone number (043) 773 0275.
- DICT reserves the right to waive any formality in the responses to the eligibility requirements and to this invitation. DICT further reserves the right to accept or reject any Bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all Bids at any time prior to contract award, and makes no assurance that contract shall be entered into as a result of this invitation, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected Bidder/s.
For a full copy of the document, Click the link below:
For a full copy of the Terms of Reference, Click the link below:
For further information, please refer to:
Ms. Carmela P. Valencia
Department of Information and Communications Technology Luzon Cluster 3 (DICT) Telecom Road, Kumintang Ibaba, Batangas City
Telephone No.: (043) 773 0275
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
VICENTE C. VARGAS
DICT – LC3