INVITATION TO BID
MANAGED INTERNET SERVICE (VSAT)
Bid Reference No. DICTBAC-2019-028
Approved Budget for the Contract: PhP 38,000,000.00
- The DEPARTMENT OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATIONS TECHNOLOGY (DICT), through the SPECTRUM USERS’ FEE FUND 2019, intends to apply the sum of THIRTY-EIGHT MILLION PESOS (PhP 38,000,000.00] being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) for the MANAGED INTERNET SERVICE (VSAT).
|Description||Qty||Total ABC (PhP) (VAT Inclusive)||Cost/Price of Bid Documents (cash Payment only) (PhP)|
|MANAGED INTERNET SERVICE (VSAT)||1 Lot||38,000,000.00||PhP25,000.00|
- Bids exceeding the stated amount of ABC shall automatically be rejected at the bid opening. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- Delivery Place and Delivery Period:
|Delivery Place||Delivery Period|
|Please refer in Managed Internet Service (VSAT) Terms of Reference||Within sixty (60) days from receipt of Notice to Proceed|
- A prospective Bidder should have completed within the last five (5) yearsfrom the date of submission and receipt of bids at least one (1) single contract of similar nature amounting to at least fifty percent (50%) of the ABC
For this project, “similar in nature” shall be contracts pertaining to the supply or management of Systems providing internet or broadcast of data, audio, and/or video via satellite.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is open to all interested bidders, whether local or foreign, subject to the conditions for eligibility provided in the IRR of RA 9184.
- The Invitation to Bid and Bidding Documents may be downloaded from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and DICT website (dict.gov.ph).
- The complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested bidders upon payment of a nonrefundable fee as indicated above. The Bidding Documents shall be received personally by the prospective Bidder or his duly authorized representative upon presentation of proper document.
- The Schedule of Bidding Activities shall be as follows:
|Sale and Issuance of Bid Documents||From 29 October 2019, 9AM to 20 November 2019, 12 Noon||Bids and Awards Committee Office, Lower Ground Floor, DICT Office, C.P. Garcia Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City|
|Pre-Bid Conference||6 November 2019 1:30PM||Executive Lounge, DICT Building, C.P. Garcia Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City|
|Submission of Bids||20 November 2019 12 Noon||Lobby, DICT Building, C.P. Garcia Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City|
|Opening of Bids||20 November 2019 3:30PM||Executive Lounge, DICT Building, C.P. Garcia Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City|
- For the Pre-Bid Conference, bidders are encouraged to send their authorized technical representatives or personnel who are familiar with the bid requirements and will prepare the documents for the bidder.
- DICT reserves the right to waive any formality in the responses to the eligibility requirements and to this invitation. DICT further reserves the right to accept or reject any Bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all Bids at any time prior to contract award, and makes no assurance that contract shall be entered into as a result of this invitation, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected Bidder/s.
For a full copy of the document, Click the link below:
For further information, please refer to:
Atty. Manuel Anthony S. Tan
Director, Procurement Service
Department of Information and Communications Technology
C.P. Garcia Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City
Telephone No.: 920-0101 local 1831
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
ASEC. ALAN A. SILOR