INVITATION TO BID
ONE YEAR MAINTENANCE CONTRACT OF DICT-FIBER OPTIC FACILITIES (CITY OF SAN FERNANDO, PAMPANGA)
Bid Reference No. BAC-2020-021
Approved Budget for the Contract: Php 2,000,000.00
- The DEPARTMENT OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATIONS TECHNOLOGY (DICT), throughthe Core ICT Infrastructure Management Division (CIIMD), intends to apply the sum of Two Million Pesos (Php 2,000,000.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) for the ONE YEAR MAINTENANCE CONTRACT OF DICT-FIBER OPTIC FACILITIES IN THE CITY OF SAN FERNANDO, PAMPANGA.
|Description||Qty||Total ABC (PhP) (VAT Inclusive)||Cost/Price of Bid Documents (cash Payment only) (PhP)|
|ONE YEAR MAINTENANCE CONTRACT OF DICT-FIBER OPTIC FACILITIES (CITY OF SAN FERNANDO, PAMPANGA)||1 Lot||PHP 2,000,000.00||PHP 5,000.00|
- Bids exceeding the stated amount of ABC shall automatically be rejected at the bid opening. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- The DICT now invites bids from authorized Philippine suppliers, distributors, and dealers for the ONE YEAR MAINTENANCE CONTRACT OF DICT-FIBER OPTIC FACILITIES IN THE CITY OF SAN FERNANDO, PAMPANGA.
- Delivery Place, and Delivery Period:
|Delivery Place||Delivery Period|
|Diosdado Macapagal Government Center, Barangay Maimpis, City of San Fernando, Pampanga||Within fifteen (15) calendar days from receipt of Notice to Proceed|
- A prospective Bidder should have completed within the last five (5) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids at least one (1) single contract of similar nature amounting to at least fifty percent (50%) of the ABC.
- For this project, “similar in nature” shall mean “Good and Services”.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
- Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183.
- The Invitation to Bid and Bidding Documents may be downloaded from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and DICT website (dict.gov.ph)
- The complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested bidders upon payment of a nonrefundable fee as indicated above. The Bidding Documents shall be received personally by the prospective Bidder or his duly authorized representative upon presentation of proper document.
- The Schedule of Bidding Activities shall be as follows:
|Sale and Issuance of Bid Documents||From 18 SEPTEMBER 2020, 10AM to 12 OCTOBER 2020, 9AM||DICT Office, 3F Narita Bldg. Pio Cruzcosa Calumpit, Bulacan|
|Pre-Bid Conference||28 September 2020 10AM||DICT Office, 3F Narita Bldg. Pio Cruzcosa Calumpit, Bulacan|
|Submission of Bids||12 October 2020 9AM||DICT Office, 3F Narita Bldg. Pio Cruzcosa Calumpit, Bulacan|
|Opening of Bids||12 October 2020 10AM||DICT Office, 3F Narita Bldg. Pio Cruzcosa Calumpit, Bulacan|
- For the Pre-Bid Conference, bidders are encouraged to send their authorized technical representatives or personnel who are familiar with the bid requirements and will prepare the documents for the bidder.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from the BAC Secretariat c/o Ms. Norilyn Calayag at the DICT Building, 3F Narita Bldg. Pio Cruzcosa Calumpit, Bulacan, from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM only, Mondays to Fridays starting August 20, 2020 at telephone number (044) 792 5841.
- DICT reserves the right to waive any formality in the responses to the eligibility requirements and to this invitation. DICT further reserves the right to accept or reject any Bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all Bids at any time prior to contract award, and makes no assurance that contract shall be entered into as a result of this invitation, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected Bidder/s.
- For further information, please refer to:
Ms. Norilyn Calayag
Department of Information and Communications Technology
3F Narita Bldg. Pio Cruzcosa Calumpit, Bulacan
Telephone No.: (044) 792 5841
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
MELANIO E. MAMALATEO
For a copy of the following documents, Click the link below: