INVITATION FOR NEGOTIATED PROCUREMENT
Bid Reference No.: BAC-2020-021B
- In view of the two (2) failed competitive biddings, the Department of Information and Communications Technology (DICT), through its Bids and Awards Committee (BAC), invites interested bidders to participate in the negotiation for “ONE YEAR MAINTENANCE CONTRACT OF DICT-FIBER OPTIC FACILITIES (CITY OF SAN FERNANDO, PAMPANGA)” with an the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) of TWO MILLION PESOS (P2,000,000.00) in accordance with Section 53.1 of the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulation of Republic Act No. 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Act (GPRA)”.
- The DICT-BAC, will hold a Negotiation Conference on 24 November 2020, 10AM DICT Office, 3F Narita Bldg. Pio Cruzcosa Calumpit, Bulacan which shall be opened to all interested bidders.
- Only those bidders who have submitted their respective Letter-of-Intent to Participate will be allowed in the Negotiation Conference. Interested bidders may send not more than two (2) technical and/or administrative representatives who will prepare their Proposal.
- All Proposals shall contain the Eligibility and Technical Documents, as well as the Financial Documents prescribed in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section IX. Bid Document Checklist.
- Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183.
- A complete set of the Negotiated Procurement Documents may be acquired by interested bidders on 17 November 2020 (Tue) from 10:00AM to 4:00PM at 3F Narita Bldg. Pio Cruzcosa Calumpit, Bulacan and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee in the amount of FIVE THOUSAND PESOS ONLY (P5,000.00). It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS), provided that bidder/s, who is/are interested to participate shall pay the applicable non-refundable fee on or before the submission of their bids.
Interested bidders who have previously purchased the bidding documents will no longer pay, instead, they may submit a new set of documents during the scheduled submission of bids.
- Proposals in excess of the Approved Budget for the Contract shall be automatically rejected.
- Proposals must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the address below on or before 01 December 2020 (Tue) at 09:00AM All Proposals must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- The submission and opening of Proposals shall be on 01 December 2020 (Tue) at 10:00AM at 3F Narita Bldg. Pio Curzcosa, Calumpit, Bulacan. Proposals will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below.
- The DICT reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- DICT reserves the right to waive any formality in the responses to the eligibility requirements and to this invitation. DICT further reserves the right to accept or reject any Bid, to annul the negotiated procurement process, and to reject all Bids at any time prior to contract award, and makes no assurance that contract shall be entered into as a result of this invitation, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected Bidder/s.
For a full copy of the document, Click the link below:
- For further information, please refer to:
Ms. Norilyn Calayag
Department of Information and Communications Technology
3F Narita Bldg. Pio Cruzcosa Calumpit, Bulacan
Telephone No.: (044) 792 5841
Email Address: email@example.com
MELANIO E. MAMALATEO