The Department of Information and Communications Technology (DICT) 3rd Level Human Resource Promotion and Selection Board (HRMPSB) opens the application process for the position of:
DEPARTMENT Assistant secretary
Interested applicants shall submit their applications to the Office of the Secretary within five (5) days upon publication of this notice. After such period, no application shall be entertained and only applicants with complete documents shall be considered for evaluation/pre-qualification. Interested applicants should submit the following necessary documents:
- Application letter addressed to the DICT Secretary, thru the Chairperson of the 3rd Level HRMPSB, specifying the vacant position and the organizational unit of the position being applied for;
- Duly accomplished, signed, and notarized Personal Data Sheet;
- Curriculum Vitae duly signed by the applicant;
- Photocopy of training Certificates and Awards (if any); and
- Statement under oath: a) certifying that the application and its supporting documentations are true and correct based on applicant’s personal knowledge and/or authentic records; and b) authorizing the 3rd Level HRMPSB and its authorized representatives to verify necessary information, references, and documents with concerned agencies and/or other instrumentalities, public or private, such as: a. Civil Service Commission; b. National Bureau of Investigation; c. Office of the Ombudsman; d. Sandiganbayan; and e. Other instrumentalities as may be determined by the 3rd Level HRMPSB.
Interested applicants are further reminded of the requirements of the position as provided under Section 11 of Republic Act No. 10844 which is reproduced below:
Sec. 11. Qualifications. – No person shall be appointed Secretary, Undersecretary, or Assistant Secretary of the Department unless he or she is a citizen and resident of the Philippines, of good moral character, of proven integrity and with at least seven (7) years of competence and experience in any of the following: information and communications technology, information technology service management, information security management, cybersecurity, data privacy, e-Commerce, or human capital development in the ICT sector.
The date of actual receipt by the Office of the Secretary of the complete documentary requirements shall be deemed as the date of application. The qualification of applicants shall be reckoned as of the said deadline for filing of applications. Further, applicants who have been found to have made false statements, misrepresentations, or concealments of any material information shall be considered disqualified from being nominated by the 3rd Level HRMPSB.
For a copy of the document, Click the link below :