INVITATION TO BID
PAINTING OF EXTERIOR AND INTERIOR PEBBLE SURFACES OF UNIVERSITY OF THE PHILIPPINES-OPEN UNIVERSITY BUILDING
Bid Reference No. DICTBAC-2017-07-013
Approved Budget for the Contract: PhP6,632,277.15
- The DEPARTMENT OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATIONS TECHNOLOGY (DICT), through the 2016 GENERAL APPROPRIATIONS ACT (RENTAL OF BUILDING WITH UP), intends to apply the sum of SIX MILLION SIX HUNDRED THIRTY TWO THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED SEVENTY SEVEN and 15/100 (PhP 6,632,277.15) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) for the PAINTING OF EXTERIOR AND INTERIOR PEBBLE SURFACES OF UNIVERSITY OF THE PHILIPPINES-OPEN UNIVERSITY BUILDING.
|Description||Qty||Total ABC (PhP)
|Cost/Price of Bid Documents
(cash Payment only) (PhP)
|Painting of Exterior and Interior Pebble Surfaces of University of the Philippines-Open University Building||1 Lot||6,632,277.15||6,000.00|
- Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening. Late Bids shall not be accepted.
- The DICT now invites bids for Painting of Exterior and Interior Pebble Surfaces of University of the Philippines-Open University Building. Completion of the Works is required within ninety (90) calendar days from the receipt of the Notice to Proceed. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
- A prospective Bidder should have completed within the last five (5) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids at least one (1) single contract of similar nature amounting to at least fifty percent (50%) of the ABC.
For this project, “similar in nature” shall mean “Building Repair and Renovation”.
- Bidders should have a valid and current Philippine Contractors Accreditation Board (PCAB) License, minimum of at least Category “C & D”; Small “B” in size range.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act 9184 (RA 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act.”
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, cooperatives, and partnerships or organizations with at least seventy five percent (75%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from the BAC Secretariat c/o Rosa Pilipinas M. Mendoza at the DICT Building, C.P. Garcia Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM only, Mondays to Fridays starting 17 July 2017 at telephone number 920-0101 local 1831.
- The DICT will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on 24 July 2017, 9AM at Executive Lounge, DICT Building, C.P. Garcia Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City which shall be open to prospective bidders.
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the address below on or before 7 AUGUST 2017, 12 Noon. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bid opening shall be on 7 August 2017, 2:30PM at Executive Lounge, DICT Building, C.P. Garcia Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity, provided that bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
- DICT reserves the right to waive any formality in the responses to the eligibility requirements and to this invitation. DICT further reserves the right to accept or reject any Bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all Bids at any time prior to contract award, and makes no assurance that contract shall be entered into as a result of this invitation, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected Bidder/s.
F0r a full copy of the document, click the link below:
For further information, please refer to:
Rosa Pilipinas M. Mendoza
Department of Information and Communications Technology
Carlos P. Garcia Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City
Telephone No.: 920-0101 local 1831
Email Address: email@example.com
ALAN A. SILOR