The Philippine Startup Challenge 2021 (PSC 2021) is a startup competition which aims to encourage and support Filipinos to create innovative and relevant ICT products and services that may potentially develop into viable business ventures as well as solve social problems. This initiative is geared towards promoting the spirit of entrepreneurship in ICT among Filipinos and to ensure the continuous creation of investible ideas and startup founders that will expand the Philippine Startup ecosystem. The competition will be open for submission of entries that cover software and internet-based innovations.
OBJECTIVES: This activity will provide startups with the following opportunities:
● Acquire a funding proposal;
● Build strategic partnerships or network with guest participants and/or judges; and
● Receive feedback from industry practitioners and ICT professionals on enhancements that can be made on the presented startup idea.
TARGET PARTICIPANTS: Students and aspiring startup founders in Ideation to Minimum Viable Product stage
To know more about the mechanics of the Philippine Startup Challenge 2021, click here or scan the code below.
For inquiries, please email the PSC Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org
Details on the submission are listed below.
Luzon Cluster 1 (CAR, Region 1, Region 2)
- Students/Professionals – https://bit.ly/LC1PSCRegister
Luzon Cluster 2 (Region 3, Region 4A)
- Students/Professionals – https://bit.ly/3fOhHjO
Luzon Cluster 3 (NCR,Region 4B, Region 5)
Visayas Cluster 1 (Region 6)
- Students / Professionals – https://bit.ly/PSCRegion6
Visayas Cluster 2 (Region 7, Region 8)
- Students / Professionals – https://bit.ly/PSCr7r8
Mindanao Cluster 1 (Region 9, BARMM)
- Students – https://tinyurl.com/MC1-PSC2021-Students
- Professionals – https://tinyurl.com/MC1-PSC2021-Professionals
Mindanao Cluster 2 (Region 10, CARAGA)
- Students: https://bit.ly/MC2PSC2021RegistrationForStudents
- Professionals: https://bit.ly/MC2PSC2021RegistrationForProfessionals
Mindanao Cluster 3 (Region 11, Region 12, BARMM)