|Position Title:||Planning Officer II|
|Division:||Government Online Services Division (GOSD)|
|Appointment Status:||Job Order|
|Duration:||3 months (September 1, 2018 – December 31, 2018)|
|Monthly Salary:||Salary Grade 15 + 20% Premium|
|Salary:||Php 34,812 (Inclusive of 20% in lieu of all other government benefits, honoraria, allowances and other forms of remuneration, subject to appropriate government taxes)|
|Source of Funds:||ICT Systems and Infostructure Management and Services MOOE|
|Particulars:||Responsible for providing basic technical and administrative support for the Government eMail System (GovMail) implemented by the DICT.|
|Deliverables:||· Accomplishment Report (Daily, Weekly and Monthly)
· Monitoring & Evaluation Report
· Process improvement recommendation
|Duties and Responsibilities:||Under the direct supervision of the OIC, Government Online Services Division (GOSD), the Planning Officer II shall be tasked to perform the following duties and responsibilities:
· Undertake activities requiring application of technical knowledge, skills and experience;
· Review, evaluate and monitor PAPs;
· Provide administrative and technical assistance;
· Secretariat Duties;
· Attends conferences and meetings both local and international as assigned by Director and the Division Chief;
· Prepares communications /correspondences;
· Conducts independent research on areas related to the functions of the section; and
· Perform other related duties as may be deemed necessary
|· With basic experience in Basic Computer Software;
· Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
· Ability to estimate and procure materials and labor.
· Ability to keep accurate records, coordinate written work requests and work orders, and maintain good inventory records.
· Very good computer skills.
· Physical ability and dexterity to perform duties and responsibilities of the job.
|Additional Requirements:||· Bachelor degree related to the job;
· Minimum two years’ work experience related to the job;
· Business Management experience an advantage;
· Adapt /manage with Shift work which can change periodically with modest notice.
· Require to routinely work on holidays and weekends that may occur during the shift.
· May require overtime.
MARIO ELMER G. CUNANAN
PHILIP A. VARILLA
Send your resume to email@example.com