NOTICE OF ELIGIBILITY AND SHORTLISTING
GILBERT G. MAGBUTAY
GIBMA ENGINEERING SERVICES
93 Kalikasan Street Karangalan Village Phase 2A
Brgy. Dela Paz, Pasig City
Dear Mr. Magbutay:
1. The Department of Information and Communications Technology (hereinafter called “Procuring Entity” has received financing (hereinafter called “funds”) from the 2017 General Appropriations Act (hereinafter called the “Funding Source”) toward the cost of PROCUREMENT OF CONSULTANCY SERVICES FOR THE INTEGRITY TEST OF THE EXISTING DICT BUILDING STRUCTURE. The Procuring Entity intends to apply a portion of the funds in the amount of Pesos: Seven Million Three Hundred Ninety Six Thousand Five Hundred Ninety Seven and 60/100(PhP7,396,597.60) to eligible payments under the contract for PROCUREMENT OF CONSULTANCY SERVICES FOR THE INTEGRITY TEST OF THE EXISTING DICT BUILDING for which the Bidding Documents is issued.
2. The Procuring Entity now invites bids to provide the following Consulting Services to provide a complete structural integrity test in accordance with the provisions of the latest National Building Code of the Philippines of the existing DICT buildings located at A. Roces Avenue, Quezon City, namely, Motorpool Building with roof deck where the proposed DICT Supply Office be located with provision of DICT Canteen at the 2nd floor level and Seven (7) storey Main Building with roof deck, including attached 8th floor elevator building, known as the DICT Main Building. More details on the services are provided in the Terms of Reference (TOR) for the project.
3. The Consultant shall be selected and employed in accordance with Quality-Cost Based Evaluation procedures as described in the Bidding Documents.
4. It is not permissible for you to transfer this invitation to any other consultant.
5. The Bidding Documents shall be available at the DICT Office Building, Carlos P. Garcia Avenue, UP Diliman, Quezon City from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. The cost of the bidding documents is PhP7,000.00
6. The Department of Information and Communications Technology will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on 24 July 2017, 11AM at DICT, C.P. Garcia Avenue UP Diliman, Quezon City, which shall be open only to all interested parties who have purchased the Bidding Documents.
ALAN A. SILOR
For a full copy of the document, Click the link below:
Part 2 Bidding Documents Integrity Test FINAL