INVITATION TO BID
FOR THE PROCUREMENT OF SITE IP TRANSPORT SERVICES PHASE 1C (IPTS)
- The Information and Communications Technology Office (ICT Office), through the GAA 2015 Continuing Appropriations – Free Wi-Fi Internet Access in Public Places Project (“Project”) intends to apply the sum of Pesos: Thirty Six Million Sixty Eight Thousand Five Hundred Forty Four (PhP36,068,544.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for the Site IP Transport Services Phase 1C (IPTS). Bids received in excess of the ABC shall automatically rejected at bid opening.
|Contract Name||Approved Budget for the Contract (PhP)||Cost of bidding documents (PhP)||Bid Submission||Bid Opening|
|SITE IP TRANSPORT SERVICES PHASE 1C (IPTS) [BAC4FREEWIFI-2016-04-005 (REBID)]||36,068,544.00||25,000.00*||04 May 2016
|04 May 2016
* Bidding documents may be purchased per lot. Please refer to the bidding documents.
Bidder may bid for one, some and all lots. Separate bid security for each lot being bid.
- The ICT Office now invites bids for the Procurement of Site IP Transport Services Phase 1C (IPTS). This bid is composed of twenty three (23) lots for IP or IPVPN connectivity services, the “Services” shall connect the Project’s five hundred sixty eight (568) Site Access Services to a specified termination point for each lot, where a termination point shall be a Point of Presence (PoP), Municipality Point of Presence (mPoP) Service or the IP Core Service, all of which are to be provisioned by the System Management & Access (SMA) service.
- A SERVICE shall only be implemented and made fully available within sixty (60) calendar days upon receipt of Notice to Proceed and Notice from ICT Office that there is a completion of its pre-requisite backhaul (e.g. IPTM for municipal IPTS)
- Bidders should have completed, within the last three (3) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instruction to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorship, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183 and subject to Commonwealth Act 138.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested Bidders starting 11 April 2016 from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Mondays to Fridays, except holidays upon payment of a non-refundable fee for the bidding documents in the amount stated above at the ICT Office’s Cashier Section. It may also download free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of ICT Office, provided that Bidders shall pay the non-refundable fee for the Bidding Document stated above not later than the submission of bids.
- The ICT Office BAC4FreeWiFi has scheduled the following activities for the said Project:
|Pre-bid Conference||Deadline for Submission and Receipt of Bids||Bid Opening|
|18 April 2016,
|4 May 2016,
|4 May 2016
|Venue: Room 305, ICT Office Building, Carlos P. Garcia Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City||Venue: ICT Office Building, Carlos P. Garcia Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City||Venue: Room 305, ICT Office Building, Carlos
P. Garcia Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City
The ICT Office Bids and Awards Committee will hold a Pre-bid Conference on the above stated date, which shall be open to all interested bidders who purchased the bidding documents.
- ICT Office reserves the right to accept or reject any Bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all Bids at any time prior to contract award, and makes no assurance that contract shall be entered into as a result of this invitation, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected Bidder or Bidders.
For a complete copy of the bid documents, please click on the link below:
PROCUREMENT OF SITE IP TRANSPORT SERVICES PHASE 1C (IPTS) – Rebid
For further information, please contact:
ROSA PILIPINAS M. MENDOZA
Lower Ground Floor, ICTO Building,
C.P. Garcia Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City
Telefax No.: 9286071
10 April 2016
MARIA TERESA MAGNO-GARCIA