PROCUREMENT OF CONSULTANCY SERVICES FOR THE CONTENT MANAGEMENT
OF THE CAPTIVE PORTAL PAGES OF THE FREE WI-FI INTERNET ACCESS IN PUBLIC PLACES PROJECT
- The DEPARTMENT OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATIONS TECHNOLOGY (DICT), through the 2016 General Appropriations Act intends to apply the sum of Ten Million Pesos (PhP10,000,000.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for the PROCUREMENT OF CONSULTANCY SERVICES FOR THE CONTENT MANAGEMENT OF THE CAPTIVE PORTAL PAGES OF THE FREE WI-FI INTERNET ACCESS IN PUBLIC PLACES PROJECT.
- The DICT now calls for the submission of eligibility documents for the PROCUREMENT OF CONSULTANCY SERVICES FOR THE CONTENT MANAGEMENT OF THE CAPTIVE PORTAL PAGES OF THE FREE WI-FI INTERNET ACCESS IN PUBLIC PLACES PROJECT.
- The DICT will hold a Pre-Eligibility Conference is on 8 August 2016 at Room 305, the DICT Building, Carlos P. Garcia Avenue, UP Diliman, Quezon City starting from 10:00 AM which will be open to all interested consultants.
- Interested consultants must submit their eligibility documents on or before 12 August 2016, 12 Noon at the DICT Building, C.P. Garcia Avenue, UP Diliman, Quezon City. Applications for eligibility will be evaluated based on a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion.
- The Special Bids and Committee for the Free Wi-Fi Internet Access in Public Places Project (BAC4FREEWIFI) shall draw up the shortlist of consultants from those who have submitted eligibility documents and have been determined as eligible in accordance with the provisions of Republic Act 9184 (RA 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”, and its Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR). The shortlist shall consist of not more than five (5) prospective bidders who will be entitled to submit bids. Minimum average rating to be considered for shortlisting is 80%. The criteria and rating system for short listing are:
|CRITERIA||WEIGHT||ELIGIBILITY DOCUMENTS||RATING SYSTEM|
|1||Applicable Experience||35%||SEC or DTI Registration or equivalent as certified by the embassy of the country where the principal office of the bidder is located||100%||5 to 9 years in business or more|
|80%||3 to 4 years in business|
|60%||1 to 2 years in business|
|20%||less than a year in business|
|2||Qualification of Bidder||40%||Single Largest Completed Contract Similar to the Project in terms of Size and Complexity (Content management for news website, commercial or corporate blog with daily updates with at least one content per day)||100%||Completed contract as Main contractor|
|80%||% Completed contract as Partner contractor|
|60%||Completed contract as Subcontractor|
|3||Current Workload||25%||NFCC will be determined by the procuring entity based on their Audited Financial Statements and Statement of All Ongoing Government and Private Contracts.||100%||NFCC is more than 100% of the ABC|
|80%||NFCC is 50% to 100% of the ABC|
|60%||NFCC is 25% to 49% of the ABC|
|40%||NFCC is 1% to 24% of the ABC|
NFCC is computed based on (NFCC = (CA-CL) * K) – Outstanding portion of all ongoing contracts. K= 10
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the IRR of RA 9184.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
- The Procuring Entity shall evaluate bids using the Quality-Cost Based Evaluation/Selection (QCBE/QCBS) The DICT shall indicate the weights to be allocated for the Technical and Financial Proposals. The criteria and rating system for the evaluation of bids shall be provided in the Instructions to Bidders.
- The duration of the contract will start from the receipt of the Notice to Proceed (NTP) and will last until complete twelve (12) months are served for each locality. Please refer to the Terms of Reference (Section V).
- The DICT reserves the right to reject any and all bids, annul the bidding process, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
For a complete copy of the document, please click on the link below:
For further information, please refer to:
Rosa Pilipinas M. Mendoza
Head, BAC4FREEWIFI Secretariat
Department of Information and Communications Technology
Carlos P. Garcia Avenue, UP Diliman, Quezon City
TeleFax No.: 9286071
Email Address: email@example.com
MARIA TERESA MAGNO-GARCIA