ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK
Headquarters (HQ) 6 ADB Avenue,
Mandaluyong City 1550 Philippines
Dear Sir / Madam,
The Department of Information and Communications Technology (DICT), through the Bids and Awards Committee (DICTBAC), intends to apply the sum of Pesos: Sixteen Million One Hundred Forty-Eight Thousand Six Hundred Thirty-Nine and 86/100 (PhP16,148,639.86) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) for the project “Transaction Advisory Services for DICT’s National Broadband Program (NBP)”.
The procurement of the project will be conducted through United Nations Agencies, International Organizations or International Financing Institutions, in accordance with Section 53.13 of the Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of RA 9184.
Asian Development Bank is hereby invited to submit its sealed quotation / proposals not later than 26 December 2018, 5PM at address DICT Bids and Awards Committee Office, Lower Ground Floor, Carlos P. Garcia Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City.
Copies of the following eligibility requirements are also required to be submitted along with your quotation/proposal:
- Agreement Establishing the Asian Development Bank;
- Agreement between the Asian Development Bank and the Government of the Republic of the Philippines Regarding the Headquarters of the Asian Development Bank;
- Letter of Intent
- Technical Proposal Form, Asian Development Bank must use, accomplish, and submit the attached Annex A
- Proof of Authority of Authorized Representative;
- Financial Proposal Form, Asian Development Bank must use, accomplish and submit the attached Annex B;
For any clarification, you may contact Thelma D. Villamorel, Head, DICT BAC Secretariat at telephone no. 920-0101 loc. 1831 or email address at email@example.com.
CARLOS MAYORICO E. CALIWARA
Chairperson, DICT Bids and Awards Committee
For a full copy of the document, Click the link below: