INVITATION TO BID
SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF NEW ZIMBRA COLLABORATION PERPETUAL LICENSE STANDARD EDITION WITH SNS LICENSE FOR ONE (1) YEAR
Bid Reference No. DICTBAC-2017-01-003
Approved Budget for the Contract: PhP4,996,588.80
- The DEPARTMENT OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATIONS TECHNOLOGY (DICT), through the 2016 General Appropriations Act, intends to apply the sum of FOUR MILLION NINE HUNDRED NINETY SIX THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED EIGHTY EIGHT AND 80/100 PESOS (PhP4,996,588.80) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) for the SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF NEW ZIMBRA COLLABORATION PERPETUAL LICENSE STANDARD EDITION WITH SNS LICENSE FOR ONE (1) YEAR.
|Description||Qty||Total ABC (PhP)
|Cost/Price of Bid Documents
(cash Payment only) (PhP)
|SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF NEW ZIMBRA COLLABORATION PERPETUAL LICENSE STANDARD EDITION WITH SNS LICENSE FOR ONE (1) YEAR||1 Lot||4,996,588.80||5,000.00|
- Bids exceeding the stated amount of ABC shall automatically be rejected at the bid opening. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- The DICT now invites bids for from authorized Philippine suppliers, distributors, and dealers for the SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF NEW ZIMBRA COLLABORATION PERPETUAL LICENSE STANDARD EDITION WITH SNS LICENSE FOR ONE (1) YEAR.
- Delivery Place and Delivery Period:
|Delivery Place||Delivery Period|
|Department of Information and Communications Technology (DICT) Building, Carlos P. Garcia Avenue, UP Diliman, QC||Thirty (30) calendar days from receipt of Notice to Proceed|
- A prospective Bidder should have completed within the last five (5) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids at least one (1) single contract of similar nature amounting to at least fifty percent (50%) of the ABC.
For this project, “similar in nature” shall mean “ICT Software”.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
- Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183.
- The Invitation to Bid and Bidding Documents may be downloaded from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and DICT website (dict.gov.ph)
- The complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested bidders upon payment of a nonrefundable fee as indicated above. The Bidding Documents shall be received personally by the prospective Bidder or his duly authorized representative upon presentation of proper document.
- The Schedule of Bidding Activities shall be as follows:
|Sale and Issuance of Bid Documents||From 27 January, 9AM
to 20 February 2017, 12 Noon
|Bids and Awards Committee Secretariat Building, Lower Ground Floor, DICT Office, Carlos P. Garcia Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City|
|Pre-Bid Conference||6 February 2017
|Executive Lounge, DICT Building, Carlos P. Garcia Avenue, UP Diliman, Quezon City|
|Submission of Bids||20 February 2017
|Lobby, DICT Building, Carlos P. Garcia Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City|
|Opening of Bids||20 February 2017
|Executive Lounge, DICT Building, Carlos P. Garcia Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City|
- For the Pre-Bid Conference, bidders are encouraged to send their authorized technical representatives or personnel who are familiar with the bid requirements and will prepare the documents for the bidder.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from the BAC Secretariat c/o Ms. Rosa Pilipinas M. Mendoza at the DICT Building, C.P. Garcia Avenue, UP Diliman, Quezon City, from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM only, Mondays to Fridays starting 27 January 2017 at telephone number 920-0101 local 1831.
- DICT reserves the right to waive any formality in the responses to the eligibility requirements and to this invitation. DICT further reserves the right to accept or reject any Bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all Bids at any time prior to contract award, and makes no assurance that contract shall be entered into as a result of this invitation, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected Bidder/s.
For a copy of this document, please click on the link below:
For further information, please refer to:
Ms. Rosa Pilipinas M. Mendoza
Department of Information and Communications Technology
Carlos P. Garcia Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City
Telephone No.: 920-0101 local 1831
Email Address: email@example.com
JOHN HENRY D. NAGA