INVITATION TO BID
Supply and Delivery of One (1) Lot Brand New Laptops and Scanners
Bid Reference No.: BAC4IGOV-2015-09-045
Approved Budget for the Contract: PhP3,450,000.00
- The Information and Communications Technology Office (ICT Office) – Integrated Government Philippines Project (iGovPhil), through the 2014 eGovernment (eGov) Fund, intends to apply the sum of Three Million, Four Hundred Fifty Thousand (P3,450,000.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) for the Supply and Delivery of One (1) Lot Brand New Laptops and Scanners:
Description Qty Unit Price (VAT Inclusive) Total ABC
Bid Securing Declaration
Casher’s / Manager’s Check equivalent to at least 2% of the ABC (P)
Cost/Price of Bid Documents
(cash Payment only) (P)
15 Units High-end Laptop 1 lot 100,000.00 69,000.00 5,000.00 30 Units Ultrabook Laptop 45,000.00 3,450,000.00 2 Units of Scanner 300,000.00
*Only those issued and confirmed by a local universal or local commercial bank
- Bids received in excess of the ABC shall automatically be rejected at the Bid Opening. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- The ICT Office now invites bids from authorized Philippine suppliers, distributors, and dealers for the Supply and Delivery of One (1) Lot Brand New Laptops and Scanners.
- Delivery Place and Delivery Period:
|Delivery Place||Duration of Contract|
|iGovPhil Project, ICT Office, C.P. Garcia Avenue, UP Diliman, Quezon City||Forty five (45) days upon issuance of Notice to Proceed|
- A prospective Bidder should have completed within the last five (5) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids at least one (1) single contract of similar nature amounting to at least fifty percent (50%) of the ABC.
For this project, “similar in nature” shall mean ICT Equipment.
- Open competitive bidding procedures will be conducted using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (R.A.) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act.” All particulars relative to this bidding, including Eligibility Checking, Bid Security, Evaluation, and Post-Qualification Procedures and Award of Contract shall be governed by R.A.9184 and its Revised IRR.
- The Invitation to Bid and Bidding Documents may be downloaded from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS), ICT Office Website (icto.dost.gov.ph), and iGovPhil Project Website (i.gov.ph).
- The complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested bidders upon payment of a nonrefundable fee as indicated above. The Bidding Documents shall be received personally by the prospective Bidder or his duly authorized representative upon presentation of proper identification document.
Bidders who bought the bidding documents during the first failed public bidding, shall no longer be required to buy the bidding documents should they decide to participate in the second public bidding for the same project.
For purposes of having a legal personality to raise or submit written queries or clarifications in the Pre-Bid Conference relative to this bid project, Bidder must first pay the nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents on or before the date of the Pre-Bid Conference.
For the Pre-Bid Conference, bidders are encouraged to send their authorized technical representatives or personnel who are familiar with the bid requirements and will prepare the documents for the bidder.
- The Schedule of Bidding Activities shall be as follows:
|Sale and Issuance of Bid Documents||From 1 October 2015,9 AM
to 1 October 2015, 12 Noon
|iGovPhil Project, ICT Office, C.P. Garcia Avenue, UP Diliman, Quezon City|
|Pre-Bid Conference||9 October 2015,10 AM||Room 305, ICT Office, C.P. Garcia Avenue, UP Diliman, Quezon City|
|Submission of Bids||21 October 2015,12 Noon||Lobby, ICT Office, C.P. Garcia Avenue, UP Diliman, Quezon City|
|Opening of Bids||21 October 2015, 2 PM||Room 305, ICT Office, C.P. Garcia Avenue, UP Diliman, Quezon City|
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from the BAC4IGOV Secretariat c/o Jennifer C. Pacatang at the ICT Office, C.P. Garcia Avenue, UP Diliman, Quezon City, from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM only, Mondays to Fridays starting 1 October 2015 at telephone number +63-2-920-0101 local 2631. However, any queries relative to the contents of the bid documents and the project requirements can only be made by suppliers who purchased the bid documents not later than ten (10) calendar days prior to the Submission and Opening of Bids
- ICT Office reserves the right to waive any formality in the responses to the eligibility requirements and to this invitation. ICT Office further reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, and makes no assurance that contract shall be entered into as a result of this invitation, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
Information and Communications Technology Office
Carlos P. Garcia Avenue, UP Diliman, Quezon City
Tel. No. 920-7420 or 920-0101 local 2631
Fax. No. 920-7447
Web: icto.dost.gov.ph and i.gov.ph
Please click on the link below for the complete copy of the document:
Supply and Delivery of One (1) Lot Brand New Laptops and Scanners Bid Reference No.: BAC4IGOV-2015-09-045
DENIS F. VILLORENTE
Posting on 1 October 2015 at PhilGEPS, iGovPhil Project website (i.gov.ph), DOST-ICTO website (icto.dost.gov.ph), and ICT Office Bulletin Board