INVITATION TO BID
Supply, Delivery, Installation and Configuration of Various Network Security Hardware
Bid Reference No. BAC4IGOV-2015-10-044
Approved Budget for the Contract: PhP41,000,000.00
- The Information and Communications Technology Office (ICT Office), through the 2014 eGovernment (eGov) Fund, intends to apply the sum of Forty One Million Pesos (P41,000,000.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) for the Supply, Delivery, Installation and Configuration of Various Network Security Hardware:
|Item No.||Description||Qty||ABC (VAT Inclusive)(PhP)||Bid Security**: Cash/ Cashier’s/ Manager’s Check, Bank Draft/ Guarantee, Irrevocable Letter of Credit (2%)* (PhP)||Cost/Price of Bid Documents(cash payment only)(PhP)|
|1||Supply, Delivery, Installation, Configuration of Next-Generation Intrusion Prevention System, Services and Support||1 lot||16,000,000.00||320,000.00||15,000.00|
|2||Supply, Delivery, Installation and Configuration of Modular Application Delivery Controller System||1 lot||25,000,000.00||500,000.00||25,000.00|
*Only those issued and confirmed by a Local Universal or Local Commercial Bank.
**Separate Bid Security for each item being bid.
- Bids received in excess of the ABC shall automatically be rejected at the Bid Opening. Late Bids shall not be accepted.
- The ICT Office now invites bids from authorized Philippine suppliers, distributors, and dealers for the Supply, Delivery, Installation and Configuration of Various Network Security Hardware.
- Delivery Place, Delivery Period and Installation Period:
|Project||Delivery Place||Delivery Period||Installation and Configuration Period|
|Supply, Delivery, Installation, Configuration of Next-Generation Intrusion Prevention System, Services and Support||iGovPhil Project, ICT Office, C.P. Garcia Avenue, UP Diliman, Quezon City||Within thirty (30) calendar days from date of issuance of Notice to Proceed||Within fifteen (15) calendar days from date of Notice to Install|
|Supply, Delivery, Installation and Configuration of Modular Application Delivery Controller System||iGovPhil Project, ICT Office, C.P. Garcia Avenue, UP Diliman, Quezon City||Within thirty (30) calendar days from date of issuance of Notice to Proceed||Within fifteen (15) calendar days from date of Notice to Install|
- A prospective bidder should have completed within the last five (5) years, from the date of submission and receipt of bids, at least one (1) single contract of similar nature amounting to at least fifty percent (50%) of the ABC of each item being bid.
For this project, “similar in nature” shall mean ICT Equipment/Software.
- Open competitive bidding procedures will be conducted using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (R.A.) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”. All particulars relative to this bidding including Eligibility Checking, Bid Security, Evaluation, and Post-Qualification. Procedures and Award of Contract shall be governed by R.A.9184 and its Revised IRR.
- The Invitation to Bid and Bidding Documents may be downloaded from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS), ICT Office Website (dost.gov.ph), and iGovPhil Project Website (i.gov.ph).
- The complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested bidders upon payment of a nonrefundable fee as indicated above. The Bidding Documents shall be received personally by the prospective Bidder or his duly authorized representative upon presentation of proper identification document.
For purposes of having a legal personality to raise or submit written queries or clarifications in the Pre-Bid Conference relative to this bid project, Bidder must first pay the nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents on or before the date of the Pre-Bid Conference.
For the Pre-Bid Conference, bidders are encouraged to send their authorized technical representatives or personnel who are familiar with the bid requirements and will prepare the documents for the bidder.
- The Schedule of Bidding Activities shall be as follows:
|Sale and Issuance of Bid Documents||From October 14, 2015,9 AMto November 5, 20115,12 Noon||iGovPhil Project, ICT Office, C.P. Garcia Avenue, UP Diliman, Quezon City|
|Pre-Bid Conference||October 22, 2015,10 AM||Room 305, ICT Office, C.P. Garcia Avenue, UP Diliman, Quezon City|
|Submission of Bids||November 5, 2015,12 Noon||Lobby, ICT Office, C.P. Garcia Avenue, UP Diliman, Quezon City|
|Opening of Bids||November 5, 2015,1 PM||Room 305, ICT Office, C.P. Garcia Avenue, UP Diliman, Quezon City|
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from the BAC4IGOV Secretariat, ICT Office, C.P. Garcia Avenue, UP Diliman, Quezon City, from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM only, Mondays to Fridays starting October 14, 2015 at telephone number +63-2-920-0101 local 2631 However, any queries relative to the contents of the bid documents and the project requirements can only be made by suppliers who purchased the bid documents not later than ten (10) calendar days prior to the Submission and Opening of Bids.
- ICT Office reserves the right to waive any formality in the responses to the eligibility requirements and to this invitation. ICT Office further reserves the right to accept or reject any Bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all Bids at any time prior to contract award, and makes no assurance that contract shall be entered into as a result of this invitation, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected Bidder/s.
- For a complete copy of the document, kindly click on the link below:
Supply, Delivery, Installation and Configuration of Various Network Security Hardware – Bid Reference No. BAC4IGOV-2015-10-044
- For further information, please refer to:
Information and Communications Technology Office
Carlos P. Garcia Avenue, UP Diliman, Quezon City
Tel. No. 920-7420 or 920-0101 local 2631 or 2632
Fax. No. 920-7447
Web: icto.dost.gov.ph and i.gov.ph
(SGD.) DENIS F. VILLORENTE
Posting on October 14, 2015 at PhilGEPS, iGovPhil Project website (i.gov.ph), DOST-ICTO website (icto.dost.gov.ph), and ICT Office Bulletin Board