INVITATION TO BID
SUPPLY, DELIVERY, INSTALLATION, TESTING, AND COMMISSIONING OF SIXTY (60) BLOCKS OF 230AH VRLA INDUSTRIAL BATTERIES FOR PARALLEL 200 kVA UNINTERRUPTED POWER SUPPLY SYSTEM
Bid Reference No. DICTBAC-2019-029
Approved Budget for the Contract: PhP2,500,000.00
- The DEPARTMENT OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATIONS TECHNOLOGY (DICT), through the General Appropriations Act (GAA) 2019, intends to apply the sum of Two Million Five Hundred Thousand Pesos (PhP2,500,000.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) for the Supply, delivery, installation, testing, and commissioning of sixty (60) blocks of 230Ah VRLA industrial batteries for parallel 200 kVA Uninterrupted Power Supply system.
|Description||Qty||Total ABC (PhP) (VAT Inclusive)||Cost/Price of Bid Documents (cash Payment only) (PhP)|
|SUPPLY, DELIVERY, INSTALLATION, TESTING, AND COMMISSIONING OF SIXTY (60) BLOCKS OF 230AH VRLA INDUSTRIAL BATTERIES FOR PARALLEL 200 kVA UNINTERRUPTED POWER SUPPLY SYSTEM||1 LOT||PhP2,500,000.00||PhP5,000.00|
- Bids exceeding the stated amount of ABC shall automatically be rejected at the bid opening. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- Delivery Place and Delivery Period:
|Delivery Place||Delivery Period|
|Department of Information and Communications Technology (DICT) Building, C.P. Garcia Avenue, Diliman, QC||Within sixty (60) calendar days from receipt of Notice to Proceed|
- A prospective Bidder should have completed within the last five (5) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids at least one (1) single contract of similar nature amounting to at least fifty percent (50%) of the ABC.
For this project, “similar in nature” shall mean “Supply, delivery, installation, testing, and commissioning of Uninterrupted Power Supply Systems” or “Supply, delivery, installation, testing, and commissioning of Industrial VRLA Batteries for Uninterrupted Power Supply Systems”.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183.
- The Invitation to Bid and Bidding Documents may be downloaded from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and DICT website (dict.gov.ph).
- The complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested bidders upon payment of a nonrefundable fee as indicated above. The Bidding Documents shall be received personally by the prospective Bidder or his duly authorized representative upon presentation of proper document.
- The Schedule of Bidding Activities shall be as follows:
|Sale and Issuance of Bid Documents||From 28 October 2019, 9AM to 18 November 2019, 12 Noon||Bids and Awards Committee Office, Lower Ground Floor, DICT Office, C.P. Garcia Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City|
|Pre-Bid Conference||4 November 2019 11AM||Executive Lounge, DICT Building, C.P. Garcia Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City|
|Submission of Bids||18 November 2019 12 Noon||Lobby, DICT Building, C.P. Garcia Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City|
|Opening of Bids||18 November 2019 2:30PM||Executive Lounge, DICT Building, C.P. Garcia Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City|
- For the Pre-Bid Conference, bidders are encouraged to send their authorized technical representatives or personnel who are familiar with the bid requirements and will prepare the documents for the bidder.
- DICT reserves the right to waive any formality in the responses to the eligibility requirements and to this invitation. DICT further reserves the right to accept or reject any Bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all Bids at any time prior to contract award, and makes no assurance that contract shall be entered into as a result of this invitation, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected Bidder/s.
For a full copy of the document, Click the link below:
For further information, please refer to:
Atty. Manuel Anthony S. Tan
Director, Procurement Service
Department of Information and Communications Technology
C.P. Garcia Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City
Telephone No.: 920-0101 local 1831
Email Address: email@example.com
ASEC. IVIN RONALD DM. ALZONA